See What Spark Can Do For You!
Seamless handling of MLS vs. Public Records discrepancies
Effortlessly switch between data sources and save preferences
Modern interface for easy data customization
Automatically transfer your customized details for subject and comparable into your grid
Comprehensive support for various forms and addenda – both UAD and non-UAD
- DwellingCost data included in Spark subscription
- Compatible with both site-built and manufactured homes
- Streamlined, accurate cost data interface
- Site Value Tool for quick and precise site value determination
- Includes adjusted and unadjusted values, data visualization widget, and tables for easy reference
- Analyze your market the way that YOU want to!
- Utilize “Trend Preview” for swift and bullet proof trend determination
- Add personalized charts to showcase market trends to clients and defend your conclusions
- Compare and contrast multiple datasets over periods ranging from 6 months to 10 years
- Property Report: Comprehensive MLS and Public Records data for each loaded property
- Market Conditions Report: One-Unit Housing and 1004MC data, along with all analyses (and corresponding support) performed by Spark
- Calculations Page: Details Spark’s calculations, including formulas and Fannie Mae guideline references
- Discrepancy Report: Highlights ALL discrepancies between MLS and Public Records
- Cost Data Report: Displays loaded cost data, property information, and associated DwellingCost data
- Site Value Report: Provides detailed calculations for subject site value determination
Appraisal software made for you!
You’re the expert. We make you fast.